Cleaning is no easy job, especially if the surface you are supposed to clean requires more than just water and soap. Not all areas and surfaces can be cleaned with just scrubbing as well. Take for instance your patio, drives, and lawn furniture.
Most often than not, regular soap, water, and scrubbing are not the best solution to clean these areas. This is where electric pressure washers enter the scene.
Electric pressure washers are powerful hoses that discharge the water from a narrow hose in a high pressure to blast off the dirt in the surface. Because water discharge is fast, the pressure from the hose hits the areas with high kinetic energy, breaking off all the dirt and the grimes on the targeted area.
Let us take a look at the best electric pressure washers available under $100.
GreenWorks GPW1501 13 amp 1500 PSI 1.2GPM Electric Pressure Washer
This electric pressure washer from GreenWorks is one of the cheapest in the market that delivers performance and power. Use it to clean the driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and decks.
- For maximum cleaning power, this pressure washer is built with 1800 watt and 14.5 amp motor that generates up to 2030 PSI of pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow. You can even customize the pressure output of the tool with its five Quick-Connect spray nozzles from a high pressure of 0º to a low-pressure of 40º depending on the surface that you will clean.
- For cleaning that requires soap or detergent, this GreenWorks electric pressure washer is equipped with a removable dual detergent tank system. This pressure washer enables you to carry two 0.9 liters of detergent, which can be conveniently switched during cleaning through the detergent selection dial of the pressure washer.
- With an extension of 34 inches spray wand, hard-to-reach areas in your home are no problem with this GreenWorks electric pressure washer. Cleaning your rooftop and even the undersides of automotive vehicles are definitely easier with this 34 inches extension spray wand. Carrying the pressure washer around the house is no problem, as well as this tool, is built with rear wheels for easier portability.
- If you want to maximize the usage of the electric pressure washer, you still need to buy a number of accessories for it, such as accessories for the high-pressure soap applicator, surface cleaner, and turbo nozzle. Of course, buying the GreenWorks GPW1501 Electric Pressure Washer is already helpful on its own, but maximizing its potential is not a bad option.
- Since the connector of the hose is not made from metal, leaks can be expected. The dispenser of the soap is not made from the best material as well so leaks are to be expected as well.
Sun Joe SPX1000 1450 PSI 1.45 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
Made for cleaning jobs that are light to medium duty only, this electric pressure washer from Sun Joe can help you with your day-to-day cleaning chores around your home, inside or outside.
- Built with 1400 watt motor that delivers up to 1450 PSI of cleaning power and a 1.45 GPM of maximum flow rate, cleaning your trailers, decks, barbecues, and boats is easy with the Sun Jose electric pressure washer. You can clean your equipment with this tool with less strain and fatigue with its 1400 watt motor that although small is still powerful when it comes to cleaning.
- This electric pressure washer is equipped with an adjustable spray wand as well that can be programmed from 0º pencil point jet to a 45º fan spray that will help you better clean any surface, vehicle, and equipment in your home.
- Comes with a two-year warranty as well with Sun Joe to help you out in case problems are encountered with the tool.
- Because of the small motor, cleaning bigger areas could take a while, so it is best to invest on this tool when your goal is to clean smaller areas only.
The rundown – Electric Pressure Washers Under $100
Choosing which to get between the two electric pressure washers would depend on your cleaning goal. For bigger areas to clean, you should definitely go with the GreenWorks GPW1501 as it is equipped with a bigger motor that could aid you when cleaning the areas outside your house such as the patios, decks, and driveways.
You have to keep in mind that there might be leaks with this tool, as the detergent tank and hose connector are not made from the best of materials.
For smaller areas and for easier portability around the house, you can go with the Sun Joe SPX1000 electric pressure washer. With this tool, you can easily and efficiently clean the automotive vehicles in your home. It may be small, but performance and quality can be expected from this brand and tool.